The worship schedule is at 7:45 and 10:30am each Sunday. The Thursday evening service start time remains the same at 6:30pm.
Mission Festival will take place on Thursday, Oct. 18, and Sunday, Oct. 21. Stephen Bautista, a Christian "music missionary," will join us for his unique brand of refreshing and insightful contemporary Christian music during the worship services. Join us!
- Oct. 14: Bill Nye & Ken Ham Creation/Evolution Debate - Part 1 (Pastor Fleischmann);
- Oct. 21: To the Ends of the Earth WELS Video Showing & Discussion (Pastor Golisch);
- Oct. 28: Bill Nye & Ken Ham Creation/Evolution Debate - Part 2 (Pastor Golisch)
- Every Other Tuesday at 6:30pm - Women's Bible Study on Prayer. Studies on Oct. 9 and Oct. 25 in the Fireside Room
- Wednesdays at 10:30am: Book of Revelation (Pastor em. George Enderle)
Roll up your sleeves! We're having a fall clean-up day at church! Come for an hour or for the entire morning. Bring the family too! We have something for everyone to do!
Saturday, Oct. 27 from 8:00am to 12:00pm
Breakfast snacks/coffee and lunch will be served in appreciation for all your help!
Bible Basics is a review of the fundamental doctrines of Scripture as taught at St. Paul. This class is conducted in two days. The next class begins on Friday, Nov. 2 (6:00-9:00pm) and Saturday, Nov. 3 (9:00am-5:00pm). If you wish to attend, please call the office 262-644-8890 or email at email@example.com
This is a great time to remind you to shop on the "Amazon Smile" website, and Amazon will donate a portion of the proceeds to St. Paul Lutheran Church. Use our webpage to get started: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1258294
DID YOU KNOW WE'RE ON FACEBOOK?
Interested in knowing more about our Christian-based education, small class sizes, and caring and loving teachers? We have a “pay-as-you-use” childcare with bussing to Slinger elementary schools. The childcare has a super fun summer program for ages 2½-13 years. Get a tour to see what makes our program a 5-Star rated facility with Young Star. Call or email Lisa at 262-644-8295 ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.