The worship schedule is at 7:45 and 10:30am each Sunday. The Thursday evening service start time remains the same at 6:30pm.
SPECIAL NOVEMBER SERVICES:
- Wednesday, Nov. 14 - Special Deer Hunters' Service with Holy Communion at
6:30pm (NOTE: NO Thursday service this week)
- Wednesday, Nov. 21 - Thanksgiving Eve Service at 6:30pm
- Thursday, Nov. 22 - Thanksgiving Day Service at 9:30am
- Nov. 18: Audience Questions: Creation/Evolution Debate (Pastor Golisch)
- Nov. 25: The Ark Encounter - Creation/Evolution Debate 2 (Pastor Golisch)
- Sundays at 9:10am - Teen Bible Class especially geared for confirmed teens.
- Every Other Tuesday at 6:30pm - Women's Bible Study on Prayer. Next study on Nov. 20 in the Fireside Room.
- Wednesdays at 10:30am: Book of Revelation (Pastor em. George Enderle)
The food drive collection for the Slinger Food Pantry is taking place from now until Nov. 18. There are boxes at all of the entrances to collect your donations. Please remember to check the expiration dates first! Support those in our community who are in need of a little extra help.
This is a great time to remind you to shop on the "Amazon Smile" website, and Amazon will donate a portion of the proceeds to St. Paul Lutheran Church. Use our webpage to get started: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1258294
DID YOU KNOW WE'RE ON FACEBOOK?
Interested in knowing more about our Christian-based education, small class sizes, and caring and loving teachers? We have a “pay-as-you-use” childcare with bussing to Slinger elementary schools. The childcare has a super fun summer program for ages 2½-13 years. Get a tour to see what makes our program a 5-Star rated facility with YoungStar. Call or email Lisa at 262-644-8295 ext. 1 or email@example.com with questions.