The worship schedule is at 7:45 and 10:30am each Sunday. The Thursday evening service start time is at 6:30pm.
We hope to see you here for these great opportunities to grow in the Lord!
PASTOR FLEISCHMANN'S CALL:
Pastor Fleischmann has accepted the call to return to Christian Life Resources as its full-time National Director. He will begin on July 1. Pastor Fleischmann will preach once each month at St. Paul after July 1 and will continue to offer administrative assistance.
- Sundays at 9:10am - Adult Bible class in the lower level Commons area:
Our series entitled, "Counterfeit Gods," ends this Sunday. This class focuses on the book by the same name.
- Mar. 24: "The End of Counterfeit Gods" (Led by Pastor Golisch)
Beginning Mar. 31, we start a new series! Our "Biblical Contrast in Similar Situations" series will look at two different people in the Bible who are in similar positions or situations but whose choices lead to very different results.
- Mar. 31: David vs. Ahab
- Apr. 7: Judas vs. Peter
- Apr. 14: A Special Study: "In the Steps of
History: Holy Week"
- Apr. 21: This is Easter -- No Bible Class
- Apr. 28: Rachael vs. Sarah vs. Hannah
- May 5: The Women vs. The Disciples
- May 12: Peter vs. Paul
- May 29: Timothy vs. Titus
- Sundays at 9:10am - Teen Bible Class especially geared for confirmed teens (Instructor: Mr. LeRoy Reed)
- Wednesdays at 10:30am: Book of Revelation (Instructor: Pastor em. George Enderle)
With a late Easter (April 21) comes a later start to the Lenten season.
During the Lenten season, we are concentrating on the theme, “Three Words of TRUTH.” Each service will focus on a poignant three-word phrase from Jesus’ passion. These special services continue each Wednesday through Lent: Mar. 27, Apr. 3, and Apr. 10 at 4:00pm and 6:30pm.
- I Am He (Mar. 27—Vicar Berger)
- What Is Truth? (Apr. 3—Pastor Enderle)
- Take Him Away! (Apr. 10—Pastor Golisch)
You are also invited to join us for our Lenten suppers between the services (5:00-6:10pm). A free-will offering will be gathered.
HERE'S THE LATEST! EASTER FOR KIDS - SATURDAY, APRIL 6
All children 3 years of age (those able to be attentive and toilet trained) through 6th grade are invited to attend EASTER FOR KIDS at St. Paul! Saturday, April 6, from 9:00-11:00am. We ask that you pre-register (call the church office at 262-644-8890 or fill out the registration form at church).
The children will be given the opportunity to participate in science experiments that relate to the truths about the Good News of Easter!
This event is free.
DID YOU KNOW WE'RE ON FACEBOOK?
Interested in knowing more about our Christian-based education, small class sizes, and caring and loving teachers? We have a “pay-as-you-use” childcare with bussing to Slinger elementary schools. The childcare has a super fun summer program for ages 2½-13 years. Get a tour to see what makes our program a 5-Star rated facility with YoungStar. Call or email Lisa at 262-644-8295 ext. 1 or email@example.com with questions.